1. Body: Extreme/Woo/SAS/MSCCS Late Model Body Rule Apply
2. No radios, mirrors or flashing lights
3. 14” Max, aluminum wheels, Bead Locks okay
4. Gas only. No alcohol. E85 OK.
5. Any transmission
6. Any rear end
7. No traction control devices allowed
8. Any ignition
9. Engine: All Steel head and block
-Must have factory valve angle
-No dry sumps
-Stock Holley 4412 2 Barrel
-Choke horns must still be in place
11. Spoilers: 12 ”
12. Tires: Rear tires must punch 50 or harder after qualifying, heat races and after the feature.
-Front tires are open.
-All identifying number must be visible – front and back – No altering – No tolerance!
13. Shocks: Any
14. Crate Motors: All 602 and 604 crates must run by NeSmith crate engine rules. Tires will follow rule #12 above NO EXCEPTIONS!
15. Weight: 362 Cu. In. 2350lb
-Over 362 Cu. In. ADD 100lbs
- crate 2300lbs
*CRATE ARE SUBJECT TO PROTEST RULE*
*Tech official may penalize any car not conforming to the rules with weight*
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the
orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable
requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all
events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to
have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS
OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR
REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport
and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant,
spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate
deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further
restrictions that in his/her opinion do not alter the minimum acceptable
requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF
SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation of the rules is left to
the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of Tennessee National Raceway Inc.
April 2 All Classes
April 9 $1,000 to WIN LLM/CRATE
April 16 $700 to WIN Street Stock
April 23 1st Point race
April 30 Point Race
Senior's 65 & up $5
Children 12 & under FREE w/paying adult
Active Military & Immediate Family FREE!! (with ID)
Children(5 & Under) FREE
*Active Military & Immediate Family 1/2 Price!! (with ID)
*Prices Will Vary For Special Events*