Tennessee National Raceway/Thunderhill Raceway
LATE MODEL, 2 BARREL, CRATE RULES GENERAL 2015
1. Body: Extreme/Woo/SAS/MSCCS Late Model Body Rule Apply
2. No radios, mirrors or flashing lights
3. 14” Max, aluminum wheels, Bead Locks okay
4. Gas only. No alcohol. E85 OK.
5. Any transmission
6. Any rear end
8. Any ignition
9. Engine: All Steel head and block
Must have factory valve angle
No dry sumps
Stock Holley 4412 2 Barrel
Choke horns must still be in place
11. Spoilers: 12 ”
12. Tires: Rear tires must punch 50 or harder after qualifying, heat races and after the feature. front tires are open.
All identifying number must be visible front and back No altering No tolerance!
13. Shocks: Any
14. Crate Motors: All 602 and 604 crates must run by NeSmith crate engine rules. Tires will follow rule #12 above NO EXCEPTIONS!
15. Weight: 362 Cu. In. 2350lb
Over 362 Cu. In. ADD 100lbs
*CRATE ARE SUBJECT TO PROTEST RULE*
*Tech official may penalize any car not conforming to the rules with weight*
$300 intake 1 head - Bore & Stroke
$650 Complete Motor - $50.00 going to track
Top 4 cars can protest
No backward protests
Only 1 car per protest
Only the driver can make a protest
15 minutes for protest starting from end of race